Siddha Philosophy and Casteism
1) Siddharism is considered to be the base for the present day Indhu Religion. So, we have to find out what the Indhu Religion tells about this casteism. Then only we have to prove whether this casteism belongs to the Sanskritised Pseudo Hinduism or the True Indhuism founded by the Pathinensiddhars.
Note: This Pseudo Hinduism is actually a foreign religion to India, It was brought in by the North Aryans who followed Varnasrama Dharma or Sanatan Dharma. Its history and life-style are only in Sanskrit Language. On the otherhand, the True Indhuism was founded around 43,73,121 (as of 2021 CE) years back for the purpose of evolving the top-level beings of this earth (Maneesar) to the human level (mankind).
2) Most Indhus (almost 99.9%) do not at all know that there exists a True Indhuism. The casteism existing in the present form in India does not belong to the True Indhuism of Siddhars. By understanding this statement, one can easily realise that the Brahmins using Sanskrit developed the Pseudo Hinduism by damaging the True Indhuism.
3) The Pseudo Hinduism alone has the strong notions such as caste differences, caste inequalities, untouchabilities and the rule that all the people in the society should be strictly divided according to the castes and maintained for ever. The heads of this Pseudo Hinduism namely the Brahmin Mutt heads, Sannidhaanams and Achaaryas continuously work to nurture and protect these casteistic differences and inequalities in the society.
All the Sanskrit literature such as Vedas, Upanishads, Idhihaasas, Puraanas, etc justify the casteism in many ways. The Vedhas, Brahmin literature, books on Sanatana Dharma ... not only justify the casteism but also give a strong emphasis to support caste inequalities, divisions, and untouchabilities.
4) Thus one can clearly understand that the Brahmins alone are solely responsible for the caste differences and inequalities in India. As per the Brahmins the mother tongue and prayer language of the Brahmins is Sanskrit. This Sanskrit language and its literature remain as the seeds and the protecting force for this casteism and caste differences. That is why, the Indhu Renaissance Movement (I.M.I.) and all the organizations under this I.M.I. oppose the Sanskrit language and its literature; in addition to condemning the Pseudo Hinduism and the actions of the Brahmin Acharyas, Mutt Heads, etc. The I.M.I. also requests the Tamils to understand this great fact as the Tamils are the True Indhus and the Tamils alone are the protectors of the True Indhuism.
5) The True Indhuism is the Mother of all the Religions of this world. That is to say, the True Indhuism is the first and foremost religion founded on this earth. Since it is the Mother of all religions, the True Indhuism never has hatred, jealousy or competing tendency towards other religions that took birth as its children later. Further, this True Indhuism was founded much before the evolution of human races and languages, So, this True Indhuism can not have these rages based on language or race or caste.
6) The founders of the True Indhuism were the Pathinensiddhars and Pathinettaampadi Karuppugal in addition to the 48 types of Divine Beings who all came from other inhabited planets of this Universe. They all lived together with the human races evolved on this earth in order to produce the divine heirs to them on this earth. So, the founders of the True Indhuism did not have differences based on caste, religion, language or race at any point of time.
7) The Pathinensiddhar Peedaathipathis and their heirs had given names to various families based on their professions or their divine achievements. Such names can be seen even today in the Tamil society. Pillai, Gurukkal, Pandaaram, Othuvaar, Thesigar, Pusaari, Pattar, Theetchathar, Andhanar, Vedhiyar, Naayakkar, Devar, Maravar, Kallar, Akambadiyar, Vizhupparaiyar, Araiyar, Aasaari, Aachaari, Senathipathi, ... are such names that one can commonly hear in Tamilnadu. These are all not the names of Castes.
8) In Tamil Saadhu means Person who has succeeded in achieving certain divine levels. The family line or disciples of this Saadhu were called by that Saadhu's name in addition to their personal names. This is called as ‘Saadhi’ in Tamil. Such names remain as the caste names mostly in some parts of India. In some other parts of India, the names of the professions of the families have become castes. But based on these names, there cannot be differences or inequalities or untouchabilities. Brahmins have twisted this word ‘Saadhi’ in Tamil and called it as 'Jaati' and spread a lie that this was a Sanskrit word. Because, the word ‘Saadhi’ was replaced by ‘Jaati’, the castiesm came into existence in Indian society. But, the True Indhuism does not have casteism or caste based untouchabilities or caste based inequalities.
//Translation of the essay in Tamil written by His Holiness Siddhar Arasayogi Karuwooraar, the 12th Pathinensiddhar Peedam. This Tamil essay can be read here: “சித்தர் நெறியும் சாதி இன மொழி வெறிகளும்”//